OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
I confirm and agree that the following terms and conditions and undertakings apply to the Yoga Exercise and training (“Yoga Exercises”) to be provided to me by Peace Yoga Love (PYL).
I have been examined by a licensed medical practitioner (“Practitioner”) within the past six months and have been found by such Practitioner able to perform all vigorous stretching and the Yoga Exercises, which I am to perform during my enrolment with PYL
- I will faithfully follow all instructions given to me by PYL and its teachers as to when, where, and how to perform and not to perform the Yoga Exercises.
- I agree and acknowledge that participation in any Yoga Exercises could constitute a risk of serious injury to myself, including permanent paralysis or death. I voluntarily and knowingly recognise, accept and assume this risk and warrant that I am physically fit and able to perform the Yoga Exercises without risking serious injury, including permanent paralysis or death. I acknowledge that neither PYL, its owners, teachers or employees of the Centre shall be nor be deemed to be responsible or liable (whether in contract or in tort or under any statute whatsoever), for any injury, illness or other mishap I sustain arising from or out of, or in any way directly or indirectly connected with the Yoga Exercises.
- I understand and acknowledge that I am to receive instruction in Yoga Exercises and theory only. PYL, its owners, teachers or employees of PYL are not liable for, nor expected to provide any advice, training or medical assistance other than in the form of the Yoga Exercises.
- I indemnify and will at all times hereafter well and sufficiently indemnify and keep fully indemnified PYL, its owners, teachers, representatives or employees of BML from and against all actions, suits, causes of action, proceedings, claims, costs and expenses whatsoever which may be taken or made against PYL, its owners, teachers, representatives or employees of PYL, incurred or become payable by PYL, its owners, teachers or employees of PYL in connection with or arising out of any such injury, illness or mishap to me.
- The tuition paid by me under this enrolment form to PYL is non-refundable. PYL may in its sole discretion grant refunds to me without prejudicing any of its rights.
By filling out a student card and joining class I indicate my agreement with the above terms and conditions.